How to find your correct length:
1. Place a piece of A4 paper on the floor up against a wall.
2. With the back of your heel against the wall, stand on the paper and have someone place a pencil mark on it at the end of your longest toe. Do this for both feet.
3. Measure the distance from the edge of the A4 paper where your heel was to the furthest pencil marking.
When selecting your size, we recommend considering the following:
• Sky Soles uses European sizing which has 6.6mm increments in length between sizes.
• Our common width styles are designed for the average Australian, American and New Zealand foot widths.
• The all-natural leathers used in our shoes stretch during the wearing in phase and as such Sky Soles always recommends a "firm" initial fit.